oh how the times have changed
This is definitely worth reblogging.
always reblog these ads
So now instead of making chubby people feel bad, now you are making skinny people feel bad which who go to the gym every day just so people like you won’t make fun of them. And this is why people kill them selfs beause they are so obssesed with being ‘perfect’ that when they think they are actually perfect there are always someone who tell them that they are not.
i just made some sort natural of mp3 player charger??? using only fruits and copper and and it worked
look at this fucking thing
you’re either a complete genius
you should be burnt at the stake…
Does this mean that when the apocalypse hits we’ll still have ipods and cell phones?
bookmarking for the apocalypse
the potato alarm clocks and shit will have uses beyond their intial means
GREATEST FATHER WHO ISNT A FATHER ALIVE EVER
the way he lights up BABY
If Harold has a girl i am going to turn lesbian and a Pedofile and if it’s just a guy i’ll just turn Pedofile and tell him that if he takes me to meet his father will have sex with him (Sorry not Sorry)
- One of the first women to start her own independent production company.
- Earned her way to stardom without sleeping with executives for roles.
- Refused to date people for publicity just because 20th Century Fox wanted her to.
- Left 20th Century Fox because she refused to let them get away with treating her badly and paying her a tiny wage, just because of her “dumb blonde” image.
- Was only paid a fraction of her co-star’s wage even though she was the star of the movies and the biggest box office pull, but still went ahead with the movies because she was so passionate about acting.
- Studied method acting at the Actors Studio with Lee Strasberg, who said that she was one of his best students along with Marlon Brando.
- Had a personal library of over 500 books and rarely read fiction - she was desperate to learn and educate herself.
- Was sexually abused as a child but then went on to encourage the sexual liberation of women in the 1950s.
- One of the first people to speak openly about sexual abuse.
- One of the first people to openly support gay rights.
- Supported many charities such as the Milk Fund, March of Dimes, Arthritis and Rheumatism foundation.
- Donated her time and money to these charities.
- Visited orphanages and hospitals on her own time to surprise the people there.
- Married one of the greatest literary minds of the 20th century
- Suffered two miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy and still put on a brave face for her fans.
Sorry, did you say she wasn’t a role model?
“This a photograph taken from the teenager (shirtless guy) named Austin Schafer’s Twitter account, of a kid being tied up and beaten by upper classmen at Columbia High School in Nampa, Idaho.
This is a recent photograph and one where the school’s authorities have not taken action yet. Remember this kid’s name and repost this picture.
The Neanderthal trash who are bullying him deserve to have this picture plastered all over the Internet for prospective college admission offices to see so their career pinnacle can be asking me which kind of soup I want at Olive Garden.
If you’ve been a victim of bullying or know someone who has, please repost.”
I hate people.
What the fuck is wrong with people.
you are all way bigger pieces of shit than you apparently think this kid is. He looks terrified. You fuckers disgust me.
Signal Boost. I think everyone who sees this should call the school.
I’ve got 2,400 followers on here. You all know what to do… reblog the shit out of this.
what the actual fuck. when will people realize that bullying is NOT okay, and it never will be. it’s cruel, and sick. if you bully people i reserve the deepest circle of hell for you bastards.
what fucking cunts
What the actual fuck